Sometimes, you just need some time to relax and take it easy. Maybe you’re getting over an illness or an operation. Or perhaps your home cares simply need a break while they recharge their batteries. Respite care is temporary care for older people in a care home setting. Respite care is available for several care types including assisted living, residential care, and memory care and nursing care. Contact us for respite care availability. At Moon care center Living, we provide respite care breaks for seniors and provide all the care you need in a comfortable and peaceful environment. All of our respite carers are trained, qualified and caring. It’s easy to find out more about respite care. Just get in touch to arrange a visit. We’d love to show you our care home.
- Full personalized assessment of your care needs
- Your own individual care plan delivered by trained staff
- Life enriching activities to enjoy each day if you’re feeling up to it
- Day and night shift
- All meals: nutritious, delicious and freshly prepared by our chefs
- Laundry and cleaning.
- a great way to make new friends
- Your own single and 2 bed sharing room with air condition attach wash Sroom with shower
- All day tea and coffee on your request
- Fully furnished rooms, including drawers, easy chair.